Sunday, December 28, 2008

Millionaire Cookies





Chris's family visited on Saturday. While they were here, Maureen and Shawn made Millionaire cookies using Mom's recipe. Last Christmas, Maureen had contacted Megan and got Mom's recipe from her. She then surprised me on Christmas Eve. She told me to close my eyes and open my mouth and see if I could identify what she was giving me. It took less than a second to say "Mom's Millionaires". So thanks to Megan, another generation of Murphys are enjoying Mom's signature cookie. Yum!!!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Cute pictures and another happy memory - thanks, Scott.

Truman said...

Nice posting and great pictures, Scott. I agree with Mike that the memory is happy - and treasured. And it's a tasty tradition as well. Pat brought some peanut butter cookies (with a Hershey's kiss in the centers)made with Mom's recipe as well.

Sarah said...

Can I get this recipe Megan??