Friday, August 8, 2008

To Sally and Rebecca,
Welcome to the blog site. Sally, I guess there are some pretty wild blogs. On the other hand, the system allows people who think their stuff is good enough to share to get it off their chests. I think it's a good way for a family to stay in touch. We'll see how it works. Rebecca, those are great pictures. I told Sarah her kids look so grown up. I may not, and should have, said how good looking they are. They are, and so are yours - both good and grown up looking. Easy to understand about the good looks - only have to view the shots of you and Michael.
To Mike,
I'll work on developing a group blog. One way to find out how big the group can be is to keep adding to the list of authors. I'll start with the four of you who have responded so far and see how it goes.
Truman

No comments: