Wednesday, August 6, 2008

To Mike and Sarah
Good to hear from you. It's good to have a new way to communicate and to have someone in the family to explain some of the fundamentals of blogging. Tell me more about how to get an e-mail when someone posts a comment. Also, I assume others will read your comments when they click Comments. And when I read your comments, I didn't answer in the space provided - wondered where the answer would appear - so I posted this instead. It would be nice to have a number to call so new users could ask questions. Maybe there is one listed somewhere. I just haven't found it yet. So far I've told Steve, Scott and Megan about this site but haven't heard what, if any, experience they've had with it. Sarah, I was surprised, although I guess I shouldn't be, at how grown up your children look in the pictures taken on the fishing trip.
Truman

3 comments:

Mike said...

Dad,
Under "View my complete profile" there is a help button that shows lots of information on the site. I haven't looked at it much. Also, when i signed up for an account I was given the option of having emails sent to me when someone responded to my comments. You might be able to go to your profile and find a way to do that. It seems that you are the only one able to post on the main page of this blog and we can only commnent on it.

Mike

Anonymous said...

Hi PopPop! We just got back from Orlando and I got the email from Dad about this. I will check it out more later too!

Sally said...

Hi Dad,

I never thought I would write on a blog because I have heard and read so many negatives about them. This seems to be OK. It is so hard being so far away and not knowing how you and Mom are and how my Mom is so I hope this will keep us more in touch.

Love you.