Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Moves

I found out today that the residents in 600 will be moved to 200. That means both Mom and I will be moving. Katie McMahon has suggested 201 for Mom and 332 for me. 201 is the same layout as 611, and 332 is the same as 214, so furniture arrangements can be the same as they are now. A big difference will be the distance between the rooms. They are just a few steps apart. 201 and 332 are the first ones off the long hall. I'll like that. The walk from 214 to 611 has been getting longer. I was never able to figure out why 200 wasn't made the secure corridor to start with. The nurses should like the change. It will save the trek back and forth to dispense meds. Don't know exactly when this will take place. I'll let you know more when I learn more.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Dad,
Interesting. I assume they will move all your belongings for you? I can't remember where the 300 hallway is - is it to the left as you leave the 200 hallway? I wonder what the view out your window will be? I imagine they'll use the living room area at the end of 200 for their dining room.
Love,
Megan

Mike said...

That should be much more convenient for you, Dad.