Tuesday, April 20, 2010

For those interested, I intend to be in the chapel Saturday morning. Maybe you would like to come by for a while. I may bring Mom along, but I'll decide that when I see how she is feeling after she eats breakfast. She is usually pretty sleepy, so I may just let her sleep to improve her chances of lasting longer in the afternoon. Also, Scott wanted to know if I wanted to come to the hotel Friday evening, but I'm going to pass on that - it would make the day too long for me. However, on Friday, some of you might want to come over here during the day for a while - if you're in town. I'm usually in 600 until about 10:00,then in my room until noon. Then I go to 600 and stay till about 2:00. Then I'm in my room again until 5:00.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Poppop! We can't wait to see you! We will be in by dinner time on Friday so we will probably see you on Saturday. We love you!