Friday, February 27, 2009

Army Navy Game Dining Out




Our contact at the Union League just sent these pictures from the military dining out we attended before the Army Navy game last December. I was representing the Air Force. From the right, there is a Marine Lt Col, the Chief of Staff of the Army, retired Adm. Hare (chair of the Union League Armed Services Committee, me, and a Coast Guard rep.
The room is the Lincoln room. The Union League was founded in 1863, and the building was dedicated by President Lincoln. See if you can find Maureen and I in the two crowd photos. Hint, we are at the circular table near Lincoln's portrait.


3 comments:

Mike said...

I found you - Maureen's red hair helped.

Sarah said...

Wow! What an exciting event!

Truman said...

I couldn't pick you out, but they were good shots of an impressive group of people. You look sharp in your dress uniform.