Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Walking Her Home

Grandpa, this song has always reminded me of you and Grandma; now I think it is particularly significant. You may have heard the song before or you may have not, but I thought it would be meaningful nonetheless. I was restricted to the few pictures I could find of you online....so the other pictures are just fillers, as this story could be many others as well.
We love you both very much and are praying for you.
Leigh, Jonathan, Felicity & Adelaide.

5 comments:

Mike said...

What a beautiful song and tribute. Thanks for posting it.

Sally said...

OH WOW! Never heard this before and will have to wait a while to listen again. Beautiful!

Sarah said...

Beautiful! Perfect song!

Truman said...

Thanks for the posting, Leigh. I hadn't spent much time on the computer, so this is the first time I've seen it. Very nice and I marvel at how you were able to put the pictures in there. Even the ones of others added to the story. Thanks again.

steve said...

When Pat, Eileen, John, Megan and I watched the video - not a dry eye was to be seen. Very moving and pertinent, thanks for sharing!