Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Having started to recognize birthdays, I should go back to the first of the year and include anniversarys. I'll include ages up to 21. I wonder if anyone else has a complete list? If you don't, and would like one, you can compile it from these postings. And, if I make a mistake, or miss any dates, let me know.

In January Mike and Tara were married 10 years on the 13th. Chris was born on the 19th.
In February Nathan was born on the 8th, Katie on the 23rd and Melissa on the 24th.
In March Alex was 15 on the 5th. And Steve M's birthday was the 27th. Daniel and Melanie were 5 on the 29th.
In April Sarah and Richard celebrated their 21st anniversary on the 21st. I was 91 on the 24th.
Heather's birthday was May 4th.

1 comment:

Megan said...

This is a great idea Dad! I've been keeping my list up to date too, I think.