Monday, January 31, 2011

FYI
I've made some additional entries at www.dontsaygoodbye.net
I wonder if any of you have seen the additions? I access the internet via AOL and sometimes don't get all the additions when I click my favorites and then the link. I don't think any of you use AOL, so you may not experience anything like that. I can get the additions by using Internet Explorer, but I don't really know how to navigate there very well yet. Incidently, I found something interesting while fumbling around. The site sometimes is listed along with others similar and includes a statement about its origin if you Google dontsaygoodbye. Makes me wonder who would have made the reference to an urban legend etc.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Poppop, I have just started to read the additions. THANK YOU for doing this! I think that's great you found that card from her. And I did NOT know she had wanted to be a dietician! Hannah will be a senior next year and we are looking at colleges where SHE can get a nutrition/dietetics degree! Wait until I tell her that's what Mawmaw originally wanted to do. WOW

Anonymous said...

I had forgotton playing battleship on paper! When we had our kids, we bought a plastic cased version with plastic ships and pegs to place in the grid.

Missing what was is okay, as long as it doesn't take away from now. Turning off thoughts is a way to move beyond the pain. Also focusing on the positive things, such as a loving family, helps keep our attention focused on what matters. Also knowing what you are doing now with Mom, is a loving action.