Monday, February 22, 2010

Thanks for posting the picture, Steve. If the rest of you wondered why he did, it's a long story. The Activities Director, who took the pictures, put several on my computer. I posted one, then failed on the others. Megan sent me some instructions. I still failed. Steve sent me instructions. I still couldn't do it. We arranged for him to call me Sunday afternoon. Still no success after about 40 minutes on the phone. I ended up at a dead end every time. Then he suggested attaching one of the pictures to an e-mail to him. I did, and he posted it. He thinks my AOL software is at fault. I'm not going to worry about it right now, but if anyone has a suggestion, let me know. In the meantime, I have been getting an occasional message that backup for my browswer will soon be discontiued and I should select another. I don't know what this means. I do understand what browsing means, but don't know what browser I have, how I selected it or how I get another one. I'll welcome advice from those of you who are familiar with such stuff. You can do it here on the blog or by e-mail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your browser is AOL. You can select another one such as Yahoo, or MSN, or Google etc. When you are on the internet, in the seach box type one of the above names and select it for your browser, then you won't need to go through AOL at all.