Sunday, July 19, 2009


We welcomed, Scout, into our lives this summer. She's a charcoal lab with light blue eyes. We named her after the little girl in "To Kill a Mockingbird." (I love that movie.) We're having fun with her but she sure is keeping us busy! I told a friend of mine that we got a dog and she said, "Eileen, I thought you were smarter than that!" I thought that with the 4 of us, we could handle a dog.
Retraction: Heather is going to have another boy not a girl! Three boys! Sounds familiar! At least she got her money back from her faulty aultrasound and the baby girl clothes that she bought!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another boy for Nathan - hmm, three boys in a row - I think that is familiar :) And another Lab, well let's see, first Berkley, then Dune and now Scout. I also like the movie and Scout sure was curious!