Sunday, April 26, 2009

Visiting Columbus




This past weekend we met up with my parents to go visit Grandma & Grandpa. Last time we saw them was before Felicity was born so a visit to see them again was long overdue! Felicity actually sat on Grandpa's lap for a couple minutes, which is a big deal since she normally won't go to anyone new without fussing! She also brightened Grandma's face quite a bit too, or so I thought. Grandma could hardly keep her eyes off of her during the visit and reached out for her when we were leaving, I am sure it's been a while since she's seen a little one that small!
It was a great visit, and reminded me how blessed we are to belong to such a beautiful family. Here are three pictures of the visit, the last two are the same except for Anya and I trading places :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for posting these pictures and your comments Leigh!Being so far away, it's always nice to see pictures of our family (although we see my Dad regularly on Skype - we love that!)(Eileen, your hair is getting longer!)

Anonymous said...

I agree with what you wrote Leigh, ". . . how blessed we are to belong to such a beautiful family." I also smiled when you wrote Grandma brightened in Felicity's presence. Thanks for sharing!