Sunday, April 26, 2009

Those are great pictures, Rebecca. I really appreciate your posting. In fact, I had just about decided that the blog site may have run its course, because postings and comments (including my own) seemed to be drying up. I was about ready to send e-mails to find out how many are looking it with any regularity, or if at all. I hope your posting will generate some renewed interest.

The past week was interesting here. Mike and Sally were here on Tuesday. Then Eileen, John, Anya, Leigh, Jon and Felicity came on Saturday. We had very nice visits. I think all would agree that Mom was "interested". I thought she was going to say a couple words to Sally. I wish there was a way to understand what was in her mind when looking at Felicity. But the same question applies as she looks at all of us. We'll never know, but it's good to see her "smile with her eyes." That hasn't changed.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I check the site regularly Dad. I just haven't had anything to add for a while.

Sarah said...

I check it regularly too, Poppop. I love getting updated on everyone because we don't see each other enough.